4th International Conference on Technology and Electrical Engineering
Online, to keeping virus transmission under control
November 11-12, 2021
The fourth International Conference on Technology and Electrical Engineering (CITIE 2021) is organized by the Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas in Bogota (Colombia) from November 11 to 12, 2021. The event will be held over two days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
As the flagship event of the electrical area of the Universidad Distrital, CITIE focuses on novel developments and applications in the areas of (but not limited to) power, distribution systems, energy management, distributed energy resources, control, automation, electronics, electromagnetic compatibility, electrical protection and specialized training in engineering and technology.
- Power engineering and power systems
- Energy conversion
- High voltage engineering and insulation
- Power delivery
- Smart systems
- Monitoring tools for power and performance
- Systems modeling
- Circuit for energy harvesting
- Algorithms for reduced power, energy and heat
- System operation and markets
- Regulations and standards
- Integration planning
- Equipment and topologies
- Control theory and applications
- Manufacturing control systems
- Modern control techniques
- Bio-inspired control
- Robotics and automation
- Power devices and components
- Power quality control
- Harmonic analysis and compensations
- Switching circuits and power converters
- Motors and drives
- EMC management
- EMC measurements
- EMC modeling
- Shielding, gaskets and filtering
- EMC for emerging wireless technologies
- Design and construction of high voltage equipment
- Modeling equipment and power systems
- Building lightning protection
- Lines and networks lightning protection
- Lightning parameters measurement
- Curriculum design
- Innovative practice
- Assessment and evaluation strategies
- Teaching experiences in engineering education
- Engineering in international contexts
All paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
All accepted papers will be published in the following Proceedings after proper registration and presentation.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Online ISSN: 1742-6596. Print ISSN: 1742-6588. Indexed by: Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), Scopus, Ei Compendex, Inspec(IET).
Articles should be between 8 and 15 pages in the format provided and should be written entirely in English. In the case of non-native authors, spelling and wording quality must be guaranteed. The Abstract should be between 300 and 500 words, and should not include references. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors. An author can register a maximum of two (2) articles for CITIE 2021. Articles that do not fully comply with the format will be rejected by the editor without peer review. Templates are provided in MS Word and LaTex formats, in either case, authors must provide the PDF version of their article. The templates can be downloaded from the following link: Templates.
Articles are only processed through our online platform (Only PDF files are accepted!!!): Article submission system.
Paper submission deadline:
October 29, 2021
Notification of acceptance:
November 5, 2021
Authors' Registration Due:
November 11, 2021
November 11-12, 2021
Online with Bogotá (Colombia) timetable.
Conference link (day 1)!!! (New!!!) Conference link (day 2)!!! (New!!!) Program Schedule CITIE 2021 (New!!!)
3rd International Conference on Technology and Electrical Engineering (CITIE 2019)
October 10-11, 2019
Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas
+57 1-323-9300 Ext. 5010